» I've installed Taggstar but nothing's showing up on my site's images. » How do I uninstall Taggstar? » I've forgotten my login or password. » How do I change the image size parameters? » I'd like to learn about more advanced types of installation. » Other points to consider if Taggstar doesn't appear to be working correctly.
- I've installed Taggstar but nothing's showing up on my site's images.
- How do I uninstall Taggstar?
- Simply delete the code form the html of your site. back to top »
- I've forgotten my login or password.
- Click the "Login" tab on the home page and them "Forgotten password", next to the "Password" field. back to top »
- How do I change the image size parameters?
- You canât currently change the image size parameters, but that will soon be an option. back to top »
- I'd like to learn about more advanced types of installation.
- Once you've created an account, click "Advanced" under the "Setup" tab. back to top »
- Other points to consider if Taggstar doesn't appear to be working correctly:
- Has the JS code been altered in any way by your platform or CMS?
- Are you viewing a cached version of the page or the taggs?
- Do the image dimensions fall within the criteria set in the admin panel? If the image is a css background, 'auto-detect' will only include DIV elements. (All elements are included for other methods.)
- If marking images individually, has the method been inserted correcty? i.e. class="taggstar" or similar. Also, check that the class attribute is not included twice as this may overwrite.
- If existing taggs are not showing, is the img src the same as it was previously? (not including http/https.)
- Has someone 'disabled' the image?
- If the image seems to be tagg-enabled when it shouldn't be, do you have 'auto-detect' setting on in the config?
If you are still having problems, please contact Taggstar for help.